Come on a trip to our home town in Tuscany with the Fat Tuscan
Couples spend an amazing week immersed in Italian Culture on our Food & Cooking Tour of Tuscany. This European trip consists of a wonderful week-long stay in the heart of Tuscany, Italy. Guests stay in the middle of the olive groves & countryside with golden views of farmlands and grape vines in every direction. Each couple has their own private apartment accommodations at a small 500 year old fully restored former Grain Mill now turned B&B & Countryside Inn. A full weeks itinerary of Excursions, Tours & Cooking Classes will take place each day immersing you in nature and the traditions of classic Italian life. This Cooking & Food Tour Vacation includes 7 nights stay in an Countryside Inn, Transportation, Continental Breakfasts, Lunch & Dinner Dinning at local Cafes & small Chef Lead Cooking Classes at a picturesque villa on the crest of the Tuscan Hills. Come spend evenings with us learning the Dolce Vita, the sweet life, with nights of cooking classes from local chefs, dining al fresco with the most picturesque views, excursions to small little medieval towns amongst the hills of Tuscany and of course complete with your own full time chef and interpreter during your week-long stay. The classes and your accommodations are located in the small village town of Monterchi, which is about one hour from Florence Italy and near the town of Arezzo.
We Have TWO (2) TOUR DATES FOR THE 2023 YEAR.
- TWO FALL TOURS
- 1ST WEEK – OCTOBER 1st TO OCTOBER 8th, 7 full days & nights, Sunday to Sunday
- 2ND WEEK – OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 22ND, 7 full days & nights, Sunday to Sunday
- ALL INCLUSIVE – $6,000.00 PER COUPLE (*no single rates at this time)
- PLEASE EMAIL US FOR MORE INFORMATION fattuscancafe @ Gmail. com
All Inclusive Cooking Tour Includes:
7 Night Stay in Tuscany
- Canto Degli Alberti
Canto degli Alberti is an old stone built farmhouse, which in the past included the stables, and is part of a small complex comprising a sixteenth century house, and a group of buildings which collectively were a granary, a forge, a mill all involved in farming in the Tiber Valley in the past. The Country Inn has been completely restored with 4 Apartments in the old Grain Mill portion. Each Room includes a kitchenette, sitting room, full bathroom and separate bedroom with queen size beds. (two units on the bottom floor and two units upstairs)
- Cooking Classes During the Week
- Conducted in the Private Home of Locals from the small town of Monterchi or at the Chefs Villa.
- All Cooking Classes will be done in a Group setting where cooking, dining and preparations are done together.
- *The first Sunday may or may not include a cooking class depending on the time of arrival of all the guests from air flights and/or train arrivals.
Excursions - Medieval towns, Countryside Walking Tours, local Cafe's and Winery Tour
Towns We May Visit: (Each day includes Lunch & Dinner in your pricing. Lunches and/or Dinners may be during excursions or at small quaint restaurants with picturesque views along the way.)
- Citta di Castello
- Palazzo del Pero
- Castiglion Fiorentino
Our Chef and Owner who is fluent in Italian, Michelle Gioviti, will be your personal tour guide, accompanying you to the different towns which may include small walking tours or time for you to explore and shop on your own. There are many cafe’s and places tucked into each medieval town for you to enjoy a coffee or glass of wine as well. The tour guide will have lunch arranged for the group for everyone to enjoy and discuss the cuisine of the area together. Each afternoon will be a lesson in celebrating the cuisine of the area and its unique local foods.
- Pick up from Arezzo Train Station (Arezzo is a small town outside of Florence on direct Train Route for ease of travel to our group. *may require a quick change in Florence train station to a regional train. Trains run from Rome & Milan)
- 1st Sunday – Arrival times can vary, but must be before 4PM at latest.
- Drop off at Arezzo Train Station
- 2nd Sunday Drop off time will be the latest of 2PM
- Pick up and drop off spots will be the Arezzo Train Station.
- 2nd Sunday Drop off time will be the latest of 2PM
- Travel to and from all the visiting small towns throughout the week.
- Truffle/Porcini Hunting Excursion
- Agricultural, Nature & Woodland Walks around the Tuscan Countryside
- Local Cuisine Tasting
- Continental Breakfast
- Lunches & Dinners with Local Wine
- Winery Tour & Tasting Excursion
- Group Meals
- Historic Walks
Small Tour Group
This is a tour group and class size consisting of 4 couples, 8 student’s total. This allows for us to offer personal experiences to each one of our students and to continue our consistent service for small intimate Classes. Our Pricing is based on per couple.
2023 PRICING PER COUPLE: $6,000.00 ($3,000.00 per person)
*At this time we do not offer single person pricing.
Tour is All Inclusive: cooking classes, one week stay at Countryside Inn, breakfast, lunch and dinner, transportation and tour guide, excursions, as well as pick up to and from train station for arrival and departure. (*Does not include airfare.) (*All Guests must have Full Covid Vaccinations and up-to-date boosters. Proof of vaccinations will be required to enter the Italian country.)
Tour dates and pricing will be announced January of each year and posted on our website. For more information please email us. – fattuscancafe @ gmail.com
$2,500.00 deposit is required to reserve your space. First come, first serve sign up.