Our private group cooking classes are a perfect interactive event for bonding and socializing for all types of Corporate Team Building needs. Cooking together naturally breaks down barriers and offers the perfect setting for team experiences for everyone. Your group can choose from a mixture of different types of cooking class experiences that we offer that is best suited to your individual group’s needs.
Hands On Cooking Classes
Our “Hands on” Classes are in which students are encouraged to participate in the preparation of their own meals throughout the entire class. These classes are perfect for fun events with friends or offer a good Team Building and Socializing experience. Students get a full meal of the prepared dish along with recipes to take home with them. Our class pricing includes class instruction, all supplies, equipment & utensils, groceries as well as appetizer during class along with light beverages. Students are encouraged to come prepared for these types of classes with aprons or add to your experience and purchase Fat Tuscan Aprons from us.
- Homemade Ravioli Making – (vegetarian friendly), (25 person Max.)
- Pasta & Sauce – Fettuccine Pasta & Alfredo Sauces [Vegetarian friendly]
- Pasta & Sauce – Flavored Pastas & Misc. Sauces [Can be meat options in sauces or Vegetarian Friendly, your choice]
- Gnocchi Making (a classic Tuscan Potato Pasta) [Gluten Free Options]
- Pizza Making (15 person Max.)
- Italian Yeast Breads
- Brunch and Crepes [Gluten Free Options]
- Tarts and Butter Dough’s – requires an extra $5 per person to accommodate a 6 inch metal tart pan for each student to take home as a gift and their finished tart.
- Biscotti Making
- Appetizers & Wine –requires an extra $25 per person to accommodate wines (4/5 different types will be sampled and tasted in this class by students) [can be Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free friendly]
Observation & Chef Demonstration Cooking Class
Observation type cooking classes center around everyone watching as several courses are privately prepared for them with instruction and discussion by the chef as part of the format. Typically up to three courses are served as part of the class and therefore includes an entire meal. The meal is cooked in front of your group with discussion during preparation by the chef during the meal. All courses are enjoyed and eaten in class. This is a full three course meal with beverages and a cooking demonstration in one. Recipes are discussed during the preparation of the courses by the instructor and note taking is encouraged. (*different meals can be prepared for individual groups or dietary restrictions such as vegetarian or gluten free.)
Corporate Cooking Challenge & Team Building
The Corporate Challenge aspect adds a 4-part team based tasks challenge to any class.
*Corporate Challenges/Team Building Challenges add an additional $25/per person to the base price.
- CAKE BOSS OR ‘NAILED IT’ – teams compete to decorate a specific themed cake or to make the best look-alike themed animal cake.
- PASTA WAR’S – teams compete to make different types of pasta, such as ravioli, Fettuccine, Gnocchi & Tortellini. (Teams will then consume their finished projects with assorted sauces at the end of class)
- IRON CHEF – APPETIZERS & DESSERTS – teams compete to make different appetizers and desserts in a graduated manner so as to offer small tastings of each throughout the night. Each team serves appetizer tastings to the entire group, competing in taste, appearance and presentation to win the “Iron Chef” status.
Details for Booking a Private Cooking Class
- Must be booked on an open date in our reservation book. Suggested available dates will be discussed during planning. Deposits are required to hold and book a date for your group.
- 50% of expected guest count (Deposit Amount Due) – Used to hold the date and time of your event, which marks it off availability in our master calendar and reserves it exclusively for you and your guests; final Balance due at time of event.
- Includes all supplies, groceries, equipment & utensils needed to create the desired recipe(s) for the class.
- Face-to-face class instruction from our Chef and personal interaction with our staff for aid during all of our classes.
- Recipes from the class are provided for students to take home or sent via email to valid email addresses.
- Classes may include a full meal at times or tastings of the prepared recipes, as well as grilled herb Tuscan bread for snacks.
- A complimentary beverage of soda/tea/coffee is offered to all students.
- At times our classes may include one complimentary glass of house sangria; proper I.D. required.
- Private groups may bring their own wine at no additional fee. (Please note: We serve only Beer and Wine at our classes and no spirits are allowed under our Florida licensing for this premise.)
- We offer a variety of Wine and Beer for purchase and additional may be purchased a la carte (Wine & Beer available) *proper I.D. required
- Classes take from 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours depending on the speed of individual students and/or meal preparation. (3 hour event Max. time frame)
- The Per Person pricing includes up to a 3 hour use of all cafe space for exclusive rental for class events. Only you and your guests will be using the space during private classes.