Host your own Cooking Class for just your group. Let Chef Michelle lead you through a cooking class full of fun for everyone. No matter the level of experience, from people new to cooking to more advanced cooks, everyone has a great time. We can teach a range of different classes from hands on types of classes to observation type recipe tasting classes. From desserts to pasta, to soups and breads all of our classes can be adapted to any group dynamic. Past classes have included, sorority mixers, kids & adult birthday parties, moms and daughters cooking, couples classes, Holiday Office parties, Corporate team building, fundraisers and many other types of groups! Class group sizes can range to fit your guest list needs. Why not have a fun and enjoyable interactive event while your guests cook and eat together. Book your next great group activity as a cooking class with just your friends and you will be sure to be a better cook, well fed and leave happy.
Hands On Cooking Class
Types of Class Subjects to Choose:
- Homemade Ravioli Making – (vegetarian friendly), (25 person Max.)
- Pasta & Sauce – Fettuccine Pasta & Alfredo Sauces [Vegetarian friendly]
- Pasta & Sauce – Flavored Pastas & Misc. Sauces [Can be meat options in sauces or Vegetarian Friendly, your choice]
- Gnocchi Making (a classic Tuscan Potato Pasta) [Gluten Free Options]
- Pizza Making (15 person Max.)
- Italian Yeast Breads
- Brunch and Crepes [Gluten Free Options]
- Tarts and Butter Dough’s – requires an extra $5 per person to accommodate a 6 inch metal tart pan for each student to take home as a gift and their finished tart.
- Biscotti Making
- Appetizers & Wine – requires an extra $25 per person to accommodate wines (4/5 different types will be sampled and tasted in this class by students) [can be Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free friendly]
Observation & Chef Demonstration Cooking Class
Our Observation type cooking classes are where students watch as recipes are prepared in front of them by our chef. Each class is set up where the chef instruction and discussion are part of the format throughout the class. Typically up to three different recipe courses are served as part of the class and therefore includes an entire meal. The meal is cooked from scratch in front of your group by our chef with a detailed discussion of the preparation. During the class each course is enjoyed and eaten in class by the students. This is, at times, a full three course meal with beverages and cooking demonstration in one. Recipes are discussed during the preparation of the courses by the instructor and note taking is encouraged. A menu is discussed and planned for the event prior to the date with the chef which makes it a perfect type of class to accommodate different meals for dietary restrictions or other preferences such as vegetarian or gluten free, guests. This type of class is perfect for the group who wants to just sit back and relax while eating and drinking are the main focus.